We're looking for a motivated and driven Senior Creative Manager (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks - Paint the world green
The Senior Creative Manager (m/f/d) is responsible for setting the creative direction, general design and production processes. You’ll closely collaborate with our internal Creative team and external agencies to produce high-quality, thoughtful designs that meet the needs of our departments.
- Design: In a company where all creative executions - no matter if graphic, copy or video - are developed and delivered in-house, you own and lead the overall creative process and quality assurance across formats and markets. You are responsible for the evolution of the Corporate Design and its execution across touchpoints.
- Strategy: You are able to translate the brand strategy and consumer insights data into creative concepts and lead their subsequent execution across communications channels.
- Execution: You have strong organizational skills and experiences, thus organizing a video production or photo shoot is something you do not shy away from.
- Innovative: You provide innovative creative solutions that both elevate the brand and engage customers.
- Be Critical: You drive efficiency and strategically planning work that can be used across multiple channels and media.
- Service: You ensure that ideas/designs are produced on time, on budget and with the degree of quality promised to the client.
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- A previous conceptual or strategic role in a creative or advertising agency is a big plus.
- You are very experienced in delivering excellent creative projects.
- You are an organized person with very strong project management skills.
- You proactively develop own creative ideas and turn them into action.
- You have the ability to build strong relationships and collaborate effectively with others.
- You have proven Adobe Creative Cloud skills.
- Fluent in English and German, every other language is a plus.
Our Perks - More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock - organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events - there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world and our journey has just begun.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!