PaulCamper is the largest and fastest-growing campersharing platform in Europe. That is just the beginning: we are making exploring the great outdoors the next big thing - globally. We share this vision with some of the most renowned international marketplace investors to bring campersharing to the world.
We currently have a team of more than 70 adventurers making this vision a reality. We believe in love, respect and authenticity, which is reflected in the daily worklife of our diverse team.
As we embark on a new international adventure, we are looking for an experienced customer-centric and data-driven (Senior) CRM Manager to develop new and to bring existing multi-channel campaigns to the next level.
- You develop and optimize all our cross-channel CRM-strategies to acquire, active and engage our customers.
- You have a strong ability to work in a cross-functional team and can influence across the organization at all levels.
- You analyze the customer lifecycles and develop measurable marketing strategies to improve customer engagement & conversion over the customers journey.
- You are a marketer who loves to write with a strategic but creative mind.
Your Travel Experience
- You have at least 3 years experience developing an overarching multi-channel CRM-Strategy.
- You know very well how to use graphic tools like Photoshop and you have a basis understanding HTML/CSS, SQL and Google Analytics.
- You speak German at a native level and possess excellent communication skills in English.
- You are organized and work effectively across functions and lines of multiple business units.
What's in it for you
- Being part of PaulCamper’s success story and to actively shape and scale our company.
- Home Office Fridays as well as flexible working hours and 5 remote working days per quarter.
- A unique and international company culture that is based on a passion for outdoor travel.
- Working in ambitious cross functional teams.
- An open feedback culture as well as room for further personal growth.
- A bright and open office located in central Berlin
- PaulCamper Week - we pay for your next outdoor adventure with a camper van.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Hungry to identify scalable, investment-worthy channels whilst spreading our #paulcamperstyle?
Then send us your application via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're looking forward to hearing from you.