Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
We are one of the leading brands for fitness food in Europe and want you to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious and international company already serves a variety of European markets.
You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams in our new offices next to a nice park in Wiesbaden, Germany.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for you! Are you excited about e-commerce and would like to redefine our customer relationship management with a data-driven approach?
As our new Senior CRM Manager (m/f), you will devise and manage effective Communication and CRM campaigns allowing to approach sophisticated customer segments. You will continuously optimize and generate actionable measurements, that will develop long-term customer relationships and increase brand awareness.
- Operational & conceptional excellence is your passion: Focus on creative conception, optimization and implementation of mailing automations of the entire Conversion-, After Sales- & Reactivation-Funnel
- Entrepreneurial mindset & tech savvy: Build our CRM strategy from scratch by analyzing customer activities and implementing an innovative CRM approach
- Be driven by numbers: Continuously monitor KPIs such as Customer Lifetime Value and Customer Loyalty in order to convert analytical insights into concepts and recommendations
- Focus on our customers: Evaluate the needs of our customers and analyze purchase decision processes of both new and existing customers
- Be supportive: Work closely together with our Country Managers & C-Level to develop and constantly optimize international mailing automations
- You have successfully completed your university studies
- You have 4+ years of previous experience in CRM or other customer-centric marketing functions
- You have very good knowledge of CRM tools and campaign builders
- You have a lot of creativity - you know what moves our customers and are able to grasp suitable content for our target group
- You are data-driven with the ability to design new analyses and turn them into recommendations on campaign optimizations
- Your entrepreneurial way of thinking shapes the way you work - successes and failures motivate you for the extra mile
- You are fluent in German and in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of the team that makes the world a happier and healthier place
- A challenging work environment where something new happens every day - Boredom doesn't get a look in here!
- A great international team of experts to inspire and support you
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- The whole variety of our products to pick up from our kitchen shelves
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Please provide us your complete application, including CV and a short cover letter.