Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 30 million members in 14 countries on three continents. In less than 6 years on the market, we have grown to more than 250 million Euros in annual sales, and the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a
Senior CRM Manager (m/f).
In this position, you will be responsible for our daily email marketing and mobile notifications.
Your are responsible for:
- Rolling out best-practice CRM for Westwing globally
- Monitoring of all email and push programs for all 14 Westwing countries, including the daily newsletter, customer lifecycle communication and user prompted mails
- Compiling, analyzing, and delivering regular and ad-hoc reports on email campaigns and CRM analytics to improve future campaigns
- Advising countries and presenting recommendations for best practices to ensure an optimal customer lifetime value
You come with:
- Passion for beautiful marketing and CRM in an e-Commerce company
- Readiness to lead projects, set-up concepts, optimize them and push for successful rollout
- Ability to work multitasking in a fast changing environment
- Desire to take the initiative
- Quick comprehension of complex matters, curiosity in optimizing processes and detect errors
- Strong passion for thoughthrough analytics and the ability to draw action-points upon results
- Proven record in managing reports and customer analytics (SQL and Excel)
- Good understanding of IT-structures for CRM and an interest in tech-based solutions
- Academic degree in business with an analytical, marketing or technical focus
- Several years of work experience in CRM
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- A truly shaping global CRM position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, ambitious e-Commerce company