Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Who we are
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world and our journey has just begun
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Senior CRM Marketing Manager M/F in Munich starting as soon as possible.
Your tasks - Paint the world green
As an experienced CRM Manager, you will bring our customer retention to the next level. Using your knowledge in Email Marketing you create game-changing CRM initiatives that strengthen our relationship with our customers.
- You constantly define, develop and optimize strategies and concepts from mass to 1:1 communication - from single to omni-channels interactions
- You are in charge for high-performance CRM operations and email marketing campaigns across all countries and for our addressable customer base and touch points
- You develop automated lifecycle and transactional communication to increase customer retention, engagement, monetization and reactivation
- You collaborate with other teams in Marketing and Product department teams
- You implement and monitor the success of our CRM campaigns
- You drive automations to the next level
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- 2+ years of experience in CRM & Email Marketing
- University degree in Economics, Business studies, Communication sciences or similar
- Deep professional experience in (e-mail/online) marketing
- Passion and knowledge to cut edges on CRM automation and artificial intelligence
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and a pragmatic and solution-oriented working style
- Goal oriented, by always putting the customer first and strong analytical skills
- CRM is your passion - not just your job
- Fluent in English - every other language is a plus
Perks - More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Auf diesen Job bewerben