As the Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager (m/w)
at NavVis in Munich, you will lead all aspects of our demand generation efforts and help build a world-class demand generation machine that creates qualified leads, product adoption, producing predictable volume and quality of new pipeline that ultimately converts into sales revenue. You will execute multi-channel programs that drive high-converting leads for the Global Sales team, helping them achieve their quotas and pipeline targets.
YOU WILL WORK ON:
- Develop NavVis’ B2B marketing programs across inbound, email, events, social and advertising within a global demand generation plan.
- Collaborate with Field & Product Marketing to develop a content plan and editorial calendar that supports the campaign life cycle at each stage of a buyer’s journey.
- Create effective demand generation channel setup such as landing pages, email and display ads.
- Create campaign packages that can be leveraged and quickly executed by global counterparts.
- Implement a flawless marketing automation lead-flows triggered across different website touch-points.
- Support the global events team in leveraging channels to promote participation and drive registration.
- Investigate new demand generation tactics to drive greater effectiveness and efficiency and evolve the marketing tech stack overtime.
- Report on results to senior management, ultimately becoming the Demand Generation go-to-person company-wide.
- 5-7+ years of professional experience at B2B company (preferably in enterprise SaaS) with vast majority of that in digital marketing and analytics.
- Expert knowledge of marketing and automation tools with demonstrated hand-on experience with Hubspot and/or Marketo.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is or isn’t working from a campaign and channel perspective.
- Significant experience with executing campaign logistics and reporting data from web analytics, CMS and CRM systems.
- A passion for owning the process of testing, analyzing and iterating to optimize conversions and A/B and multivariate testing programs.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- You thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven and enthusiastic.
- You believe in the psychology of marketing, i.e. getting into the headspace and the mindset of the person you are targeting.
- You love to dig into results and figure out why something worked.
- You have a mind for the granular, getting tactics done and for the grand, always mindful of the big picture.
- You truly enjoy enabling the rest of your marketing colleagues in launching great campaigns to the market.
WE WILL BE THRILLED IF YOU HAVE:
- People management experience is a big plus.
- HTML / CSS knowledge is highly appreciated.
- Experience managing third-party vendors/agencies to have the perfect marketing tech stack up and running.