Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
ALSO Digital Services, a dynamic business unit of the ALSO Group, offers a B2B cloud marketplace in 15 European countries. We connect products and services of software vendors like Microsoft, Acronis, and Skykick, to Resellers, enabling them to provide best-in-class solutions via our ALSO Cloud Marketplace. Our B2B platform is the market`s most comprehensive online marketplace with a feature set built for sales, support, reporting and a myriad of cloud services that are easily user-administered. To support our growth, we're looking for a Senior Display Marketing Manager.
About the job:
Based in Berlin Mitte you will be a member of a fun team that embraces diversity, professionalism and good sense of humor. You will enjoy the dynamic and flexible work environment of a start-up that has the backing of a successful European market leading corporation. Challenging assignments, growth opportunities, fresh fruit and drinks, spacious office, German classes, transit ticket and more is what we're happy to offer you!
About your new responsibilities:
- Management of full life-cycle of our display marketing initiative and optimization of budget allocation
- Launching our social campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter
- Launching smart re-targeting campaigns as well as content display campaigns
- Analysis of results, identification of actionable opportunities (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.) to scale and improve performance
- Implementation of testing processes and reportings
- Serving as a contact person for our existing and prospective business partners
- Developement of creative and new ways to market our products through existing display channels and continuously testing new platforms and providers
- Setting an ad server if needed
As a successful candidate you:
- have successfully completed your studies in Business, Marketing, IT or in a similar field
- gained at least 3 years practical experience in a startup or similar business
- possess a good understanding of tracking technology
- are analytical and numbers driven, and you are very familiar with "get things done " methodology
- pride yourself in a well-structured, performance-oriented and organized work style
- are a confident user of the latest MS Office applications (Excel is a must)
- communicate fluently in English
- have a basic understanding of the concept of marketplaces and are interested in the cloud service business
Auf diesen Job bewerben
If this sounds like you, send us your application right away.
We're looking forward to meeting you!