Senior Email Communication Manager Central Europe
As a Senior Email Communication Manager you will be responsible for owning and delivering the commercial and inspirational customer base communication strategy for Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland and Czech Republic. Through emails and push notifications you are the closest link to our customer. You will drive global projects with tech and content stakeholders to develop our customer communication and manage the local email marketing team. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter and a good team leader.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Lead and develop a team of 4+ Email Communication managers
- Deliver customer base results including revenue growth, engagement and subscriptions
- Develop and innovate how we do email marketing to maximize customer relevancy and inspiration
- Analyze KPIs to evaluate and take actions on short and long-term business opportunities and strategies
- Bridge and drive communication and customer relation related projects between the Markets, the Technology Department and Content providers
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Min of 4+ years of relevant online CRM experience and a first experience in leading a team
- Great analytical skills, you are data-driven and can derive insights and business recommendations from quantitative sources
- Experience and strong knowledge in online fashion retail
- Exceptional communication skills with German as your mother tongue and fluent business English
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form – we do not accept applications via e-mail.