Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
As a part of our fast growing team, we are looking for an experienced (Senior) Facebook Marketing Manager (m/f/d) who can contribute, take ownership, and help us scale our product and business.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A decisive role: You are part of our Performance Marketing team and get to take on more ownership in your area of expertise, working closely with other stakeholders in the business.
- An international team: Every individual matters - as a team of 14 different nationalities we value the synergy of different cultures, personalities and backgrounds.
- Room for growth: We take a personal interest in your perspectives and development, so every employee has a budget for educational purposes (e.g. language or IT certificates) and realistic options for career development within the company.
- The perks of a start-up: We offer breakfast, free coffee, free soft drinks, a weekly team-lunch and you can relax over a round of ping-pong in our Kreuzberg office.
- You build the strategy and set the direction for one of our biggest channels
- You develop and execute your roadmap independently in alignment with the company OKRs as well as marketing automation and BI goals
- You initiate, run & monitor projects, identify possible issues and fixes, making sure all stakeholders are kept up-to date
- You work closely with our Marketing Automation team to scale our marketing efforts
- You make data driven decisions to set the course for Facebook growth
- You run strategic projects for the team in close collaboration with other departments
- You build and test new ways to improve our marketing performance
- You identify areas for development for the team as a whole
- You stay on top of your field constantly striving for excellence
- You communicate and present to the whole organization
- You have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics, business or a relevant field of study
- You have 2-3+ years of work experience in performance marketing
- You have 2+ years specific experience with Facebook marketing
- You are fluent in both business and tech and able to bridge the gap between both worlds
- You have a strong analytical mindset, you are a self-starter and an entrepreneurial mind getting things done
- You have experience working with smartly.io and feed-based campaigns
- You speak English fluently, German is a plus
Our purpose at HeyJobs is to enable everyone to find the right job to live a fulfilling life. To achieve this, we are bringing Predictable Hiring™ to volume recruitment. Using machine learning & state-of-the-art tech, we created over 25’000 hires for our clients so far thereby improving lives at scale. To date, we have raised over 15M$ in funding and are always looking to add great people to our team of 90 in the heart of Berlin.
Are you curious about the Start-up culture at HeyJobs?
Take a look at our Kununu (4,71/5) or Glassdoor (4,9/5) ratings!
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Interested? We are on a strong growth path, so don’t miss the chance!
If you'd like to be part of a highly collaborative and cross-functional team, with limitless opportunities to learn and grow, get in touch. Send us your application online and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We’re excited to hear from you!