Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Senior Mobile Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
We're looking for a motivated and driven Senior Mobile Marketing Manager (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks Paint the world green
LTV, CPI, CVR, SDK, cohorts, retentionrate is not new to you? That's great, because this will be your tasks:
- You are responsible for the mobile acquisition strategy in all our markets
- You oversee budget planning & optimization throughout all mobile acquisition channels
- You define, execute, analyze and optimize international mobile acquisition activities
- You are responsible for the app store optimization strategy and increase of organic downloads
- You analyze mobile KPIs on a regular basis to evaluate the success of our campaigns against set goals & benchmarks and define ongoing optimization strategies
- You collaborate with other departments for mobile campaign optimization and strategies, e.g. SEA, Affiliate, Marketing Intelligence
- You act as a mobile acquisition & tracking specialist and are well informed about internal and external developments for all channels and markets
- You always stay up-to-date with new developments (from all perspectives, e.g. technical, marketing, competitor, country)
Your Profile Ready to hop on board
- University degree in Economics, Marketing, Digital Media, International Business or related fields
- Profound professional experience in performance marketing; ideally mobile marketing
- Very good knowledge of mobile specific tools, especially tracking and analysis tools (adjust, aso tools) as well as ad networks (e.g. Facebook, Google, …)
- Affinity for numbers and very good analytical skills, paired with the ability to find creative solutions
- Strong communication skills as well as a goal-driven and team-oriented working style. Work experience in leading people is a plus.
- High level of initiative, enthusiasm, sociability and reliability
- Fun and an affinity in handling smartphones & co., as well as an interest in current developments in the area of new media, mobile devices and mobile/online marketing
- Fluent in English; any other language is a plus
Our Perks More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world and our journey has just begun
Take a closer look at our amazing success story here!
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!