Jimdo is the easiest and fastest way to create a website with no coding knowledge necessary! With a simple intuitive interface, Jimdo enables anyone to create a customized online presence with a blog, portfolio, business website or online store. Together we’ve helped our users create over 25 million websites around the world.
We are a driven, enthusiastic and international team of over 220 employees that values commitment and openness. We’re inspired every day by our customers’ drive and entrepreneurial spirit, and this pushes us to set the highest standard for ourselves and our product.
- Manage and expand Jimdo’s online advertising campaigns for multiple countries
- Continuously optimise and improve performance, based on the set KPIs
- Decide on strategies and budget allocation for Jimdo’s online performance marketing activities
- Test new online channels, targeting and advertising solutions
- Reporting and analysis of online performance marketing activities
- You have extensive online advertising experience in channels such as Google Ads (AdWords), Youtube, Bing Ads, Google Display Network
- You have a bachelor degree, ideally in marketing, business or a related field. Or an equivalent amount of work experience.
- You have at least 3-5 years performance marketing work experience
- You have very good analysis, reporting and excel skills
- You are fluent in German and English, more languages (French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch) are a plus
- You like working in a team and having sparring partners to discuss ideas with, but can also structure and plan your work autonomously
Nice to have
- You have worked with freemium business models, SaaS or telecom companies
- You have worked for an online marketing agency
- You have experience with Media planning through Google Video & Display 360 (DoubleClick)
- You have worked with six figure monthly marketing budgets
- You have work experience in advertising for various international markets outside of DACH