Who is Dreamlines?
Established in 2012, Dreamlines is the world's fastest-growing cruise portal. Currently operating in nine markets worldwide, we are the only online cruise portal with a global footprint. Our global portfolio offers more than 30,000 cruise vacations, from dreamy cruises to the Caribbean to indulgent Mediterranean escapes to exciting glacier voyages to Alaska.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- You are responsible for our cross-channel US marketing strategy
- You coordinate, implement and budget the marketing initiatives of all channels focusing on SEA and other PPC channels
- You establish and scale additional channels (like SEO, display, brand, social, etc.) to enable future growth of our newly established US business unit
- You optimize conversion by defining the US customer journey and by identifying the right touch points
- You analyze the online marketing activities to generate additional data-driven measures
- You build up the US marketing team to enable future growth
- You gained at least two years of working experience in online marketing with a performance marketing focus in an ecommerce environment or similar
- You have independent and profound working principles and a hands-on mentality
- You are fluent in English (mandatory)
- You have excellent analytical and Excel skills
- An international and dynamic company culture in the city center of Hamburg, the Northern capital of Germany
- Your direct manager is our head of performance marketing. You will learn from an experienced team of online marketing experts
- From Day One on, you work in an international marketing team and take over responsibility for your tasks and work results
- Flexible working hours, grants for transportation, free drinks & fruits, cruise & shopping discounts, company sports, team & company events on a regular basis
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Interested? Apply here: https://meritocracy.is/en/drea...