Senior Online Marketing Manager
At zenloop it ́s all about improving relationships with NPS. We help our customers collect and analyze Feedback and act based on it. We are a driven, dedicated startup with a fantastic team spirit. We love to learn, we love to grow, we love get thing done but most important: we live our mission.
We are improving relationships. Day by day. And we are doing this also within our team. We love diversity and different perspectives. We are the zenloop family. Come and join us!
We ́re looking for an experienced Online Marketing Manager with B2B experience. In your role, you will:
- Work directly with our founders and build our marketing department
- Develop and orchestrate our B2B marketing channels and tools
- Continuously generate and nurture B2B leads into qualified prospects for sales
- Design and structure manual marketing processes into automated work flows
- Manage internal and external marketing stakeholders such as sales, product and design
- Continously create and test new channels, templates, ads and landing pages
- Implement tracking tools to analyze and optimize key metrics
- Develop and execute a marketing plan to achieve your objectives
What we ́re looking for
Ideally you have:
- 2-5 years of experience in selling SaaS technology, ecommerce and/or advertising solutions
- 3+ years degree from a top university with excellent grades is required
- Oustanding proficiency with MS Office or G Suite, especially spreadsheets
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written, German Is a plus
- Very experienced knowledge of tracking- and marketing-automation tools
- Outstanding communication skills - patient, ethical and professional
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks within deadlines
- Ambition to build a business and become a strong leader
What you can expect:
Learn and Grow:
We live learning and we love to improve and share our knowledge. We will support you in your personal development
We love diversity- almost everybody is from a different country!
Flexible work options:
We trust great talent to know how they work best. No matter if home office, or remote working we offer you all the freedom you need.
We offer a competitive salary, 24 days of holidays, healthcare, an office in the coolest city in the world and a great team that is creating something meaningful together.
All about that Culture:
Feedback is our culture and our vision. We love it, and live it
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Ready to become a part of the zenloop family?
Start the conversation and tell us what’s important for you, and which next steps you want to take in your career. We’d love to talk to you! Please send us more details about you and your recent projects to zenloop- firstname.lastname@example.org.