Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Join us at IDAGIO, make and impact and market a beautiful product that improves the lives of people.
WHERE YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE
- You will manage our online customer acquisition channels to grow our subscriber base
- You’re responsible for our acquisition budget and goals
- Constantly test and optimize campaigns in major channels (SEA, Retargeting, Facebook ads, etc.)
- Manage campaigns and channels through in-house resources or external agencies, where sensible
- Ensure that we acquire subscribers in a sustainable way, with CPA below CLV
- Significantly improve conversion from visitor to subscriber
- Landing page optimization with in-house tech team
- CRM optimisation with in-house team
EXPERIENCE AND PERSONALITY TRAITS WE FIND RELEVANT FOR THIS POSITION
- Competitive and relentless, can-do mentality; cares about real product value vs. short-term, spammy tactics
- Hands-on experience and proven track record with digital marketing channels - SEA, Retargeting, Facebook etc.
- Highly analytical; experience in scientific research and method is a plus
- A background in or passion for classical music is a plus
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Competitive salary with equity-based component (optional)
- Directly report to and work closely with Christoph, one of the founders
- Invest your time and energy into a meaningful and beautiful product that improves the lives of people
- Positive and purpose-driven working atmosphere in our office in Berlin Kreuzberg
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Please send your CV and your Cover Letter to email@example.com If you are more creative than this, we'd be happy to receive whatever you consider a more exciting application.