Senior Online Retail Manager - Central Europe
ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Markets & Sales
Reports to: Retail Lead Central Europe
Team Size: <15
Recruiter: Sandra Ocimek firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Online Retail Manager for Central Europe, helps position Zalando as the starting point for fashion in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland and the Czech Republic. You will make sure we cater to our customers needs through trading activities and engaging content on our owned channels.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Manage, lead and develop a team of interns, junior and retail managers
- Shop ownership you will be accountable for seamless customer journey across all regions; you will be the go-to person for troubleshooting and onsite performance
- Management of major local retail events in collaboration with Retail Lead and working with local marketing team on local campaigns, based on retail strategy and trading calendars
- Alignment with CP&S and Marketing to deliver market strategy, achieve topline targets and plan, brief, execute and track all voucher campaigns based on local performance; initiation and planning of A/B tests with DX
- Input on the assortment sourcing process regarding local competition, customer needs, and assortment opportunities on a regional level
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of experience in online trading, marketing or consulting, you have climbed the commercial route in your current business and you have a first experience in leading a team
- Good analytical skills combined with strong knowledge of trends and fashion. You are data-driven and can derive insights and business recommendations from quantitative sources
- Experience with working in a fast-paced dynamic environment. You enjoy change, quick thinking and making decisions. You are eager to drive the business forward and you know how to effectively manage your stakeholders
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
The Central Europe Retail team is part of the Central Europe cluster and works directly with the Central Europe’s General Manager. The team is specifically responsible for ensuring that we capture local demand in the best possible way, while achieving the highest possible long-term customer satisfaction.In close collaboration with Category Management, DX and the Markets organization, the decisions that we make and implement have an immediate impact on the top and the bottom line of the business. Our work is very much data-driven and needs to be analytically sound. If you are a good communicator with strong analytical skills and business understanding, we would love to hear from you.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form – we do not accept applications via e-mail.