Who we are
We are an international long-distance mobility provider with offices in Munich, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris, Milan, Los Angeles, and many more. Since 2013 we offer a new, convenient and green way to travel which suits every budget. Thanks to our smart business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established Europe's largest intercity bus network. And we won't stop here but continue our journey.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a (Senior) Performance Marketing Manager (App) M/F in Munich starting as soon as possible.
Your tasks - Paint the world green
Retentionrate, CVR, push notifications, CPI, LTV, cohorts, SDK is not new to you? That's great, because this will be your tasks:
- You are responsible for the mobile strategy for the US market
- You define, execute and analyze all mobile marketing activities necessary for the US market entry
- You are in charge of the planning, the implementation and the optimization of international mobile campaigns
- You are responsible for the US app store optimization and increase of organic downloads
- You conduct market research, benchmarks and market analysis
- You execute reports and analysis of mobile campaigns and KPIs on a regular basis to evaluate the success of our campaigns against set goals
- You collaborate with other departments for mobile campaign assets, e.g. SEA, Affiliate, Marketing Intelligence
- You will focus on the USA in the beginning, in the long run you will be a mobile acquisition specialist for some channels and will take care of more markets
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- University degree in Economics, International Business, Business Administration or similar
- 2-3 years practical experience in mobile marketing, ideally for the US market
- Knowledge of the US market as well as mobile industry contacts are a plus
- Good knowledge of mobile specific tools, especially tracking and analysis tools (adjust, app annie) as well as ad networks (e.g. Facebook, Google)
- Experience working with MS-Office, especially Excel
- Fun and an affinity in handling smartphones/tablets, as well as an interest in current developments in the area of new media, mobile devices and mobile/online marketing
- High degree of initiative, enthusiasm, sociability and reliability
- Business fluent in English, native speaker level is a plus
Perks - More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.