Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible Germany is looking for a passionate
(Senior) Product Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
If you are truly passionate about improving our service and the product experience for our customers and a wider audience, if you are interested in innovative spoken-word entertainment, and at the same time are exceptionally customer-centric in your marketing approach - then this could be your dream job.
As (Senior) Product Marketing Manager you drive key customer journey initiatives in the DACH region, launch new features, and improve the way our customers enjoy spoken-word entertainment from Audible.
- Responsibility for new product launches and adopting initiatives from our global product roadmap locally.
- You identify new initiatives that drive our growth along the entire customer journey, partnering with all relevant marketing teams.
- You translate insights into customer facing solutions, develop the communication strategy and execute the go-to-market plan.
- You work closely with marketing and product teams on the tracking and evaluation of all initiatives you drive.
- To support the business cases for selected initiatives, you generate customer and market insights, partnering with local and international Research, Business Intelligence, and Data Science teams.
- You have considerable working experience in product management with a strong marketing focus. Or coming from the marketing side, you have worked closely with product and research departments on the introduction of new features and products.
- You are a versatile professional, able to think of all the different touch points of a product: target audience fit, wider value proposition, UX, key messaging, and go-to-market plans.
- You love solving problems, turn them into creative concepts and compelling marketing collateral to drive adoption and understanding of new product features.
- You are very hands-on, demonstrate great ownership and have the skill to execute fast, with a strong analytical mindset and a perspective for the bigger picture.
- You are customer obsessed, you like to think outside the box for solutions and have a very good understanding of current trends in digital media and product landscape.
- You are fluent in German and English.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.