Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
(Senior) SEO Manager (m/f/d)
AutoScout24 is one of three Verticals of the Scout24-Group. In our new, modern office in the east of Munich we have over 300 employees, inspiring people in important decisions and helping them find the right vehicle. A start-up like environment in which you can advance your innovative ideas awaits you.
Scout24 Group ImmobilienScout24, AutoScout24, Consumer Services
Are you passionate about content- and data-driven products which perform well in search engines? AutoScout24 in Munich is looking for an ambitious (Senior) SEO Manager (m/f/d) who is developing our automotive content and help customers to find the right car. You will be an essential part of our User Acquisition team and work closely with Product, UX and Marketing to reach the next level of our content experience and SEO performance.
Responsibilities and goals you own:
- Development and optimization of automotive content to help customers find the right car.
- Integration of content in the user funnel and analysis of internal navigation structures to develop innovative ways to improve them.
- Interface to Product, UX and Marketing colleagues to explain and prioritize new SEO and content features.
- Development of strategies to optimize our properties for indexation and to maximize the potential of our online content.
- Managing international SEO efforts and collaboration in our European markets.
- Performing SEO trainings and workshops to educate various cross-functional groups including development, product management, and marketing.
- Reporting, analysis and presentation of results.
- Managing content vendors, agencies and working students.
Who will love this job:
- University degree in Economics, Marketing, Digital Media or related fields
- 3 to 5 years work experience in SEO or a related Online-Marketing position
- Very good analytical skills and experienced in Excel and tools like Google Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of SEO tools e.g. Sistrix/Searchmetrics, Ryte, ScreamingFrog, and Google Search Console of course
- Very good project-management skills as well as good understanding of all Online-Marketing channels
- Experience with international markets is a plus
- Fluent in English and preferably one other European language
What you can expect from us:
For 20 years now we are an agile, dynamic and multicultural company. Talents can make a difference and support our customers every single day. What awaits you:
- An attractive salary package and a lucrative employer-funded pension
- Work-Life-Balance with flexible working hours, Home-office opportunity and 30 vacation days
- Personal development trough individual trainings, language courses, workshops and seminars
- Personal Benefits, such as price reduction at the gym or the cafeteria
- Fresh fruits every day and of course free drinks
- We celebrate achievements together with: team events, summer festival, Oktoberfest and Christmas party