Are you crazy about individualized online quizzes? Can’t play and read enough of our content on nametests.com or apost.com? We are the largest publisher of personalized feel-good content in the industry; with more than 3 billion page views per month we put a smile on the faces of more than 100 million users worldwide.
The Social Sweethearts (www.socialsweethearts.de) are looking for passionate and dynamic colleagues who would like to join us in continuing to create a more colourful online world.
- You are responsible for our complete social media strategy
- You create and update our fan pages and social media accounts
- You research, develop and create viral, emotional feel-good content (e.g. motivational slogans) in order to increase range and user engagement on our fan pages and social media accounts
- You plan the publication of content on our Facebook pages as well as via other communication channels like newsletters and notifications
- You take on the design and creation of strong editorial content (text, pictures, videos) for social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.)
- You are in constant exchange with our community on all social media channels and react to comments and feedback
- You work closely with our content creation and user support teams
- Keeping the goal of continuous improvement of our products, you forward qualitative user feedback to the respective teams, e.g. content creation, IT or product development
- You take responsibility for monitoring, perform analysis, create reports regarding social media and always keep market and competition in mind
- You ensure expansion and maintenance of our international social media content pool (supported by our in-house and external translators and content creators)
- You have a degree in marketing, communication, PR, journalism or similar
- You are a social media expert and at home on Facebook, you know your way around social media management and social media monitoring tools like buffer, hootsuite etc.
- You are very familiar with viral content and the biggest social media platforms including analytics and business management tools
- You can't wait to create content, that inspires millions of users all around the globe
- You master MS Office as well as Google Office Tools and have very good knowledge of graphics applications like Photoshop
- Quality is important to you and your attention to detail is exceptional
- You are a proactive and communicative team player with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have a very good command of German and English (further languages are advantageous)
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Were we able to inspire you? Then return the favor! Send us your complete application including a creative cover letter, salary expectations, a classic resume, relevant and convincing work samples and all your certificates. To get started, just click here.
Your contact person is Marie Hanowski.