Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience in SEO (preferably in B2B), with a proven track record of successfully developing and implementing SEO programs
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, search engines and ranking strategies, and passion to stay abreast of news and trends in SEO and online marketing
- Deep knowledge of technical SEO best practices and optimizations
- Some experience implementing successful large-scale SEO initiatives, including external link building, site architecture and international localization a plus
- Ability to work cross-functionally with content, design, communications and product teams to drive SEO programs forward in a highly-effective manner
- Familiar with various third party SEO analytics solutions such as Searchmetrics, Sistrix, Google Console, Google Analytics etc.
Your role: You will be accountable for all digital marketing activities as a SEO expert. You will set, and work to, performance indicators for SEO that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords as well as implement search engine optimization recommendations. You will drive high-volume organic search growth and ensure top placement of Merck businesses in key markets. You will plan SEO initiatives, including opportunity analysis, campaign planning, audits and management. You will provide SEO recommendations for new and international product launches, website updates and international expansions, work on implementation in cross-functional teams and identify and implement forward-facing opportunities and tactics that exponentially grow our search visibility. You will help advocate and train for SEO best practices and adoption by core cross-functional teams and monitor Organic Search performance and top competitor sites.