Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
SEO Manager (m/f/d)
at our site in Berlin
As SEO Manager, you’ll be developing the brand’s search engine authority on an ongoing basis, establishing the company as a market leader in organic coverage.
We are looking for somebody who will create the necessary technical architecture to facilitate growth, drive innovation to grow our organic traffic, find scalable solutions to our technical challenges and standardise the SEO workflow to fit the product development cycle and platforms.
- Creating, managing and maintaining an SEO strategy across desktop and mobile for our casino, sports betting and games products for various platforms and brands including social games.
- Defining, prioritising and executing key SEO initiatives, including traffic analysis, content development, technical audits, internal linking efficiency and competitor analysis.
- Source and manage relationships with SEO vendors/consultants targeting specific geographical areas to optimise search performance.
- Manage the relationship with vendors, agencies and partners.
- Use analysis to focus on the most efficient keyword optimisation across all sites and improve organic search results and conversions by optimizing content and meta-data.
- Generate SEO reports and analyse data to identify trends and issues and make sure they are acted upon.
- A minimum of 2 years in relevant position(s)
- Experience in competitive B2C e-commerce environment
- Experience in sourcing and managing relationships with multiple, geo-specific SEO vendors
- Proven ability to identify technical SEO problems, knowledge of the correct tools used for research and discovery and technical understanding to provide recommendations and solutions
- Proven ability in task management, prioritising and the ability to take ownership of your daily workload
- Knowledge, desire and ability to perform tactical work
- Knowledge of gaming industry and/or conversion optimization a distinct advantage
- Fluent German and English, any additional language(s) (Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Czech) a plus
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Family-run group with a lively and international business environment
- Open and friendly corporate culture and communication on an equal footing
- High degree of personal responsibility
- A wide variety of career opportunities within the entire group
- Basket of fresh fruit and coffee
- Modern workplace in the heart of Berlin
- We are moving towards new horizons! We’re developing new business in the fields of sports and internet based games and lotteries. We are the team for you! We are constantly growing and moving into new dynamic environments. We think and communicate openly. We are everything but ordinary and have been for the last 60 years!
- Our company group offers entertainment, innovation and international and cutting-edge technology to millions of people worldwide. We have 13.000 people working under our Merkur sun committed to our company’s ideals. Come join us.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS?
Phone: +49 5772 49-345
WhatsApp: +49 151 16219977
Merkur Interactive Services GmbH