Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
WHO WE ARE:
We are internetstores the leading specialist for bike and outdoor products in Europe. Founded in 2003, we are today among the biggest and most profitable e-commerce companies, with more than 40 online shops, more than 2 million page views per day and an unparalleled product selection. We are fahrrad.de, Bikester, Brügelmann, CAMPZ and Addnature and we have only one goal: offering our clients from 16 different countries quality products and latest trends for the best prices as well as an excellent shopping experience!
You want to be part of this success story and work behind the scenes of an international online retailer to promote our growth? Apply online - more than 550 colleagues in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Lyon and Stockholm look forward to meeting you!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- SEO for our Norwegian Online Shops (bikester.no & campz.no)
- Definition of URLs, Keywords and competitors which must be supervised
- Monitoring of all relevant KPIs
- Constant optimizations (on and off page) following Google guidelines
- Coordination of internal resources such as graphics, translations and content
- Coordination of external resources such as Freelancers or Content Providers
- Documentation and presentation of results and conclusions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous SEO experience (on and off page)
- Knowledge in current SEO tools is beneficial
- Native Norwegian speaker, fluent English skills
- Accurate and independent work to achieve deadlines and targets
- Ideally you care about bike or outdoor topics
- Intention to achieve goals together as a team
WHAT TO EXPECT:
An exciting job in a fast growing company in the heart of Berlin. We offer you a job with responsibility and creative leeway, employee discounts on our full product range, bike leasing, corporate benefits and amazing, international colleagues in all departments.
Julia Haag, HR Manager | Oranienburger Str. 66, 10117 Berlin | (+49) 0711/93305-148 | email@example.com | internetstores.de