Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Social Marketing Manager (f/m)
hear.com/audibene is an award-winning health tech company whose mission is selling and building cutting edge technology for hearing care devices. We started our journey in 2011 when thinking about the concept of digitalizing a very traditional industry with the goal of improving the hearing and quality of life of millions of people. Since then our team has grown massively and we now have over 700 colleagues working in 10 international locations including Miami, Toronto, Kuala Lumpur, Delhi, Seoul and others. Join us as we are working towards revolutionizing the hearing aid industry!
About the role:
We are currently seeking a Social Marketing Manager (f/m) to join our Team in Berlin. This role will work with the VP Growth US to develop, optimize and maintain audibene’s international paid Social strategy. The role is directly accountable for leading and expanding social media strategies, delivering against measurable volume objectives, expanding lead gen opportunities and implementing accurate analytics/reporting to inform ongoing tactics.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage paid campaigns across Facebook to drive targeted, qualified traffic to audibene.
- Ensure campaign delivery, performance and lead goals are fulfilled as projected.
- Develop long and short term strategy for new and expanding social campaigns.
- Hands-on execution of bid/budget management, new campaign creation, audience refinement and new ad generation; monitor and actively report on performance; analyze results to build upon best practices and market trends.
- Explore social channels and conduct due diligence on opportunity to reach new audiences
- Drive best practices around data-driven decision-making, testing, growth and forecasting.
- Contribute to research needs in support of various business verticals; work with analytics tools to provide key strategic insights for executive teams.
- A minimum of one year experience in directing paid social media campaigns across Facebook
- Expertise using social biddable platforms, FMPs (e.g. Nanigans, Smartly, Kenshoo) beneficial
- Technical proficiency in Excel (experience working with large data sets, mastery of pivot tables and lookups).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective internal and external relationships and influence change.
- Self-starting with the ability to manage projects autonomously.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Fluent in English. Other languages beneficial (German, French etc.)
What we offer:
- A once-in-a-lifetime international work and life experience
- A collegial, open-minded team with great members and a continuous exchange that will support you in your professional development
- Challenging and diverse tasks with an extremely steep learning curve
- Start-up atmosphere and spirit
- Free drinks, regular team events, and much more
Auf diesen Job bewerben
The position based in Berlin. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company you are completely right at audibene. You are enthusiastic, motivated and want to move forward. Convince us today with your personality! The position is available immediately.