Social Media Director (m/f/d) located in Berlin
- Lead end-to-end Paid Social management of Daimler’s global campaigns and channels, across divisions including Mercedes-Benz Passenger Cars, Mercedes-Benz Vans, and Smart.
- Take on full responsibility for client relationships and management, positioning yourself as the Paid Social expert for all global social media planning topics
- Develop clear and coherent global social media strategy recommendations
- Ensure successful, consistent and best-in-class delivery of all campaigns across social channels, owning and defining the operational processes needed to enable this.
- Take an active role in building social media excellence in our work, delivering work that goes beyond the core activity and challenges the standard of what has gone before.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding a clear vision of measuring social performance.
- Collaborate closely with creative and content agency partners.
- Work with wider media agency team to ensure global social activity is integrated with broader channels and regions.
- Lead campaign financial management to ensure smooth ongoing operational processes.
Your experience and requirements
- 4+ years’ experience within social media marketing, with strong experience in paid social planning & implementation.
- Extensive social media planning experience including budget allocation /recommendations, with a focus on leveraging content marketing to deliver against brand objectives.
- Thorough experience working with Facebook Ads Manager, as well as other social ads products including Twitter, Snapchat & LinkedIn.
- Deep technical understanding of the considerations of the social ads marketplace including objectives & bid types, audiences (1st/2nd/3rd party), placements and formats.
- Communicative and proactive working style, taking responsibility to define and deliver how we can help our clients.
- Experience managing social & digital campaigns from initial brief & strategy through to execution.
- Excellent client management skills with a proven track record of working closely and collaboratively with enterprise clients.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to work with internal and external agency partners.
- Exceptional analytical skills, and ability to delivery clear and rich insights from social performance data.
- Ability to manage numerous projects concurrently and consistently to deliver high-quality work to timescale (working well under pressure and to short deadlines)
- Knowledge of wider digital ecosystem including SEA, Programmatic & Ad Tech.
Why this role?
You want to forge new paths in the marketing and communication-territory and you’re on a lookout for a change? Then you are exactly right here!
To get the most out of your own and your colleague’s work for our exciting clients, we offer you tailor-made opportunities for advancement and personal development. Thanks to flexible working hours and sabbaticals you’re able to combine your job with your leisure time. We offer you disability insurance, accident insurance, company pension, company doctor and fresh fruit for free, so we can take care of your well-being.
Die Omnicom Media Group Germany ist die deutsche Mediaholding der Omnicom, einer weltweit führenden Kommunikations-, Werbe- und Marketingdienstleistungsgruppe. Mit den Agenturen OMD, PHD und Hearts & Science gehören insgesamt drei Mediaagenturnetworks in Deutschland zu unserer Gruppe. Diese beraten von fünf Standorten aus (Düsseldorf, Hamburg, München, Berlin, Frankfurt) namhafte, werbetreibende Unternehmen wie McDonald's, Apple, Barilla, Porsche, Canon oder Dr. Oetker in puncto Strategie, Kommunikation, Mediaplanung, Mediaeinkauf und Optimierung.