Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Cara Care empowers individuals to live a healthier and happier life.
We are the essential digital hub for people with digestive health issues. Thanks to our holistic therapeutic approach spanning nutrition, mental health and dietary education, we equip you with the tools you need to take back control of your digestion and your overall well-being. Here at Cara Care, we understand that sensitive digestive issues can trigger a special need for comfort and security. We have reflected this in our remote therapy offer, comprising our specially developed nutrition diary app alongside chat based consultation sessions. While we use technology as an enabler to support your digestive health needs, we know that the key to great therapy is still the human touch. This is why we only work with certified and experienced nutritionists. We appreciate that there is no one-size-fits-all approach. Instead our Cara Care nutritionists take their time to listen to your individual story, in order to find the perfect tailored health program for each of our patients.
Ready for your next challenge? Passionate about healthcare and great marketing? Search no more. We need you as part of our mission to empower individuals to live a healthier and happier life.
This is exactly what we do at Cara Care. We are the biggest digital platform for digestive health that helps people suffering from chronic digestive diseases or food intolerances. We take digestive health beyond the pill, merging behavioral, microbial and nutritional data.
We are expanding our marketing team and are looking for a (Junior) Social Media Manager who loves social media (obviously), community management, and has a sense for analytics.
- Help developing a well integrated Social Media strategy for the English and German speaking market across all relevant platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest) from scratch that engage our audience, create brand awareness and are measurable for constant improvement.
- Be responsible for our Social Media calendars while keeping in mind relevant key events (e.g. IBS awareness month).
- Manage user-generated content and engage with our followers by responding to their comments, or organizing (on- or offline) events that drive brand loyalty and love.
- Create ready-to-post material such as videos, photos, quizzes etc. that are always in line with our CI and address the different platform audiences.
- Research and establish relationships with relevant influencers and KOL, and explore opportunities for collaboration.
- Support CRM activities with special regard to email marketing by supporting the conception of newsletters for different target groups.
- Work and align your activities with your marketing, content and design colleagues.
- Have experience in driving successful social media campaigns and create follower excitement.
- Are an excellent copywriter and editor and have a good sense for tone of voice and emotional language. You are either a native German or English speaker and excel in the other language.
- Have a data-driven mindset and understand how content, channels and performance tracking correlate.
- Have experience or at least heard of Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Sumo, Mailchimp, Sketch, Photoshop, Sistrix, Mixpanel, or Intercom.
- Are a great communicator, self-reliant, pragmatic, structured and a fast learner.
- Are an ambitious, awesome and interdisciplinary team combining medicine, tech, psychology, business, creative, and nutritional backgrounds.
- Want to make a change in the healthcare system with innovative technology and bring digital health to the next level.
- Have frequent cooking events as the recipes we publish have to be tested. On top we provide fruits, coffee, beer and healthy snacks.
- Would love YOU to be part of our mission and make a difference in people’s health and quality of life.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Apply --> here