Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Henkel operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands & technologies in three business areas:
Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care. Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide. The success and prestige of our brands are largely based on our speed of innovation and the outstanding quality of our products. The international Digital Marketing team is driving digital campaigns and social media strategy globally. To meet the increasing demands of today’s fast-paced digital world the team is expanding its organization.
Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also creative, visionary, and dynamic environment of digital marketing? If you share a real passion for hair and beauty and have the drive to create, then this is the place to accelerate your career.
The international Digital Marketing team is driving digital campaigns and social media strategy globally. To meet the increasing demands of today’s fast-paced digital world the team is expanding its organization and looking for a new Social Media Manager International (m/f).
What we offer
- Be a key member of the Social Media team within the Henkel Digital unit
- Create, implement, and roll out attention grabbing social media content and campaigns for brands like Schwarzkopf, Syoss or Fa
- Identify trending topics, generate, and maximize real-time materials including user generated content
- Lead editorial meetings with the brand teams and develop engaging global content calendars for key social media (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube), based on brand communications briefs and a 360° content marketing strategy
- Steer processes regarding content upload and implementation through social media management tools
- Create monthly social media KPI plus competitive reports, derive and share learnings for continuous content mix optimization
- Steer digital teams in more than 30 regions and countries, and provide support for the implementation of social media
- Work in an international, and interdisciplinary team with diverse colleagues and exciting projects
- Benefit from an attractive package which includes competitive compensation, flexible working hours, good work-life balance, positive work environment as well as hot coffee and fresh fruits
Who we are looking for
- A true digital enthusiast who is passionate, highly creative, can develop fresh ideas and translate them into inspiring digital content
- A creative who has a good sense of taste in imagery and text, and recognizes trends early on
- An individual who can express a vision for beauty related topics and bring the digital landscape of Henkel Beauty Care to the next level
- A highly collaborative team player who is flexible, reliable, highly organized and able to handle projects independently
- A digital professional with 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably at a digital agency or consumer goods manufacturer, with a focus on social media and content creation
- Has in-depth understanding & experience working on key social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and social media management/publishing tools
- Has profound knowledge of Photoshop & InDesign, video editing tools & ad management software; photography skills is an advantage
- Has excellent communication and copy writing skills in English & German language
- Successfully completed a degree in Communication / Media Studies or a similar education in Social Media, Community Management or Online Marketing
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to
starting your new job at Henkel.