Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Ready for the next challenge.
Bernadette, Marketing, Beauty Care
Social Media Manager International (m/f)
Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fastmoving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
The international Digital Marketing team is driving digital campaigns and social media strategy globally. To meet the increasing demands of today’s fast-paced digital world the team is expanding its organization and looking for a new Social Media Manager International (m/f).
What we offer
- Be a key member of the Social Media team within the Henkel Digital unit
- Create, implement, and roll out attention grabbing social media content and campaigns for brands like Schwarzkopf, Syoss or Fa
- Identify trending topics, generate, and maximize real-time materials including user generated content
- Lead editorial meetings with the brand teams and develop engaging global content calendars for key social media (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube), based on brand communications briefs and a 360° content marketing strategy
- Steer processes regarding content upload and implementation through social media management tools
- Create monthly social media KPI plus competitive reports, derive and share learnings for continuous content mix optimization
- Steer digital teams in more than 30 regions and countries, and provide support for the implementation of social media
- Work in an international, and interdisciplinary team with diverse colleagues and exciting projects
- Benefit from an attractive package which includes competitive compensation, flexible working hours, good work-life balance, positive work environment as well as hot coffee and fresh fruits
Who we are looking for
- Degree in Communication / Media Studies or a similar education in Social Media, Community Management or Online Marketing
- Digital professional with 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably at a digital agency or consumer goods manufacturer, with a focus on social media and content creation
- In-depth understanding & experience working on key social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and social media management/publishing tools
- Profound knowledge of Photoshop & InDesign, video editing tools & ad management software; photography skills are an advantage
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills in English & German language
- True digital expert who is passionate, highly creative, can develop fresh ideas and translate them into inspiring digital content
- Creative who has a good sense of taste in imagery and text, and recognizes trends early on
- Individual who can express a vision for beauty related topics and bring the digital landscape of Henkel Beauty Care to the next level
- Highly collaborative team player who is flexible, reliable, highly organized and able to handle projects independently
- Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.