Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
RaboDirect is a division of the Dutch Rabobank Group. Measured by its core capital, the Rabobank Group ranks among the 50 largest financial institutions in the world. Your creditworthiness has been rated by the rating agencies with top marks. For more than 100 years, Rabobank has proven to be a reliable and trustworthy business partner for financial services. RaboDirect provides its customers in Germany with savings products such as RaboSpar 30, RaboSpar 90 and fixed-term accounts.
For RaboDirect Frankfurt we are looking for a highly qualified and motivated
Social Media Manager (m/w)
In this function, you perform the following tasks:
- Develop and manage RaboDirect’s presence in social networks.
- Make the brand perceptible and engage Social Media users with the brand (duties include the creation and implementation of editorial and creative campaigns, content, day-to-day activities, online advocacy, promotions etc.).
- Manage and further develop the process of community management.
- Coordinate with stakeholders across the Company to ensure effectiveness. Encourage the adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture. Measure, monitor and evaluate the development of the activities and act upon results to continuously optimize results and ROI. Create KPI driven reports. Coordinate and lead agencies.
- international marketing sector, ideally in the financial service or customer service sector
- Master's degree in marketing, business or proof of a position in digital marketing
- Strong knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective users (Facebook, Twitter, Xing, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.)
- Profound project management experience and process knowledge, preferably in a Social Media, PR or Marketing Agency
- Fluent in English and German (French and Dutch is of advantage) Experience in retail banking is an advantage
- High level of self-initiative, commitment and customer-oriented thinking
As a cooperative bank, Rabobank builds long-term relationships with our customers and our employees. We are close financial “partners” to our clients, focused on serving their needs. Our culture is one of collaboration and teamwork, with strong commitment to fostering sustainable employee-bank relationships. If you are interested please apply online at www.RaboDirect.de
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Tel. + 49 (0) 69 79 206-0