The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
At Oetker Digital, you lead, oversee and develop the Brand Experience Team to create and implement as well as actively conduct best-in-class digital brand communication for our group companies. Share your passion for creating successful digital brand strategies as
Team Lead (m/w) - Brand Experience
- Work with various stakeholders from our group companies to shape transformation for the digital positioning in defining and reactivating brands
- Use analytics, reports and optimization approaches to inspire and brainstorm fresh ideas as well as manage deliverables
- Furthermore, produce creative that captures the digital brand for different channels
- Work closely with the Brand Experience Engineering Team providing hands on digital services, especially in conceptualization and implementation of corporate websites for our group companies
- Collaborate with our Digital Marketing and Analytics & Optimization teams for the group companies and internal products to foster branding growth and holistic digital brand marketing strategies including their execution
- Provide methodologies for creative work including digital collateral, digital customer communications, websites, social media/blog, email campaigns, etc.
- Innovate on new approaches in digital branding, especially in the realm of brand focused campaigning and websites
- Enable, develop and guide members of the Brand Experience Team
- Agile methodologies and product discovery methods especially in user research, creating personas, user journey, value proposition and design sprints
- Deep understanding of digital strategic brand management and brand architecture
- Broad knowledge in digital content strategy, social media, mobile, online advertising, influencer, email marketing, CRM
- Expertise in digital transformation processes
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in developing business-objective driven KPI sets
- Exceptional communication, presentation and moderation skills
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Excellent Business German and English are a must
At our Berlin office in Friedrichshain, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment. Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.