Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Who we are
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world and our journey has just begun.
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Team Lead Search Engine Advertising M/F/D in Munich starting as soon as possible.
Your tasks - Paint the world green
PPC, CVR, CRO, remarketing, bid management & landing page optimization is not new to you?
That's great, because you will deal with it in your daily business.
• You enable the SEA team to achieve common strategic & financial goals and you are responsible for the strategic set-up & coordination
• You improve the daily work of our SEA team by mentoring and motivating them, by providing regular feedback and leading them by example
• You are responsible for budgets & forecasting and assure that the reporting of relevant KPIs is always up to date
• You conduct advanced (ad hoc) analyses and dig into our data in order to question existing strategies & processes and to find hidden growth/optimization potential
• You drive the internationalization of the SEA and develop innovative strategies to improve & expand our SEA activity based on A/B-testing and evaluation of new advertising possibilities on desktop and mobile platforms
• You plan, develop and manage performance campaigns for several search engines and continuously optimize account structure, keyword portfolio, ad copies, landing pages and bidding strategies
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
• Profound professional experience in the management of SEA campaigns
• Experience in leading an intercultural team in a dynamic environment
• University degree in Economics, Marketing, Digital Media or related fields
• An affinity for numbers and very good analytical skills, paired with the ability to find creative solutions, as well as a high level of initiative and reliability
• Strong communication skills as well as a goal-driven and team-oriented working style
• Fluent in English; any other European language is a plus
Perks - More than just a job
• Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
• Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
• Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
• Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events there's always something to celebrate!
• Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.