The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 European countries. In only 7 years on the market, we have grown to more than 220 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Around 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Teamlead International Paid Social Media (m/f) in our International Marketing Team. In this position, you will be responsible for orchestrating our paid social media campaigns for all 11 Westwing countries and allocating our international social media budget across countries and campaigns.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Enhancing our current social media campaigns and managing the development, set-up and performance analysis of new ad campaigns for all 11 Westwing countries
- Allocating our international social media budget across countries and campaigns in the most cost-effective way
- Knowing your stuff like a true pro when it comes to setting up social media campaigns for different channels (mainly Facebook, Instagram) and monitoring the key performance indicators immediately understanding if we for instance need to shift budget, adapt the target audience etc.
- Constantly pushing to be at the edge of social media: Identifying the latest ad formats for each social media channel also the once that just arise as well as tools to measure the success of campaigns. Making sure we are early adapters and developing the market from the front
- Driving tests of different social media campaigns against control groups, drawing conclusions, taking actions upon it and ensuring that they get executed
- Leading a Paid Social Media Manager and developing him / her into a true pro when it comes to setting up social media campaigns for different channels (mainly Facebook, Instagram) and monitoring the key performance
- Collaborating intensively with social media companies such as Facebook, Smartly and Co.
- Working very closely together with our content marketing team, specifically our editorial content teams, our organic social media managers, our analysts and our 11 Westwing countries
You come with:
- Passion and love for your job, great spirit and high motivation
- Several years of experience in paid social media marketing from an agency or company with high standards in cutting-edge social media activities
- A very good understanding of our brand and how we should present our brand
- Excellent skills in all Facebook / Instagram native analytics and management tools
- Strong analytical and structured approach to work, excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well with creative as well as analytical team members
- Very good English language skills
- A highly talented, dynamic and international team with an amazing spirit
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- An inspirational way of working and creating great content for multiple countries
- Get to the core of how content is planned, produced and published
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.