Care.com Europe GmbH is a subsidiary of Care.com Inc., the world’s largest online platform for care with 30 million members in more than 20 countries. Care.com’s online platform services 4 different verticals: childcare, elderly care, pet care and home and lifestyle. With our double-sided marketplace, care providers have the option to find work within the care industry and individuals and/or families can find care services suitable to their needs. Our mission is to improve the lives of families and caregivers by building a global care infrastructure which helps companies and economies grow!
We are looking for an experienced technical SEO Manager who will develop and prioritize SEO projects according to their impact on our international business. You will work in cross functional teams to identify projects and consult teams on SEO activities.
Your challenges will be:
- You will be part of our product team and be our SEO advocate and consultant for Care.com´s international markets
- You lead the technical onpage optimization for our international markets and monitor all SEO activities.
- You are in charge of creating SEO reportings as well as competitor analysis and defining and monitoring relevant URLs and keywords.
- You analyze and optimize the organic search performance using relevant SEO tools to quickly identify and respond to changes in performance.
- You work independently and prioritize SEO projects based on their expected impact. Together with our Growth Product Manager you identify requirements and get your projects on the roadmap.
Your experience & skills:
- You are experienced with the technical side of SEO and have a proven track record in optimizing SEO activities, ideally for online consumer businesses.
- You have advanced knowledge of current web technologies and common SEO tools like Seach Console, Searchmetrics or Ahrefs.
- You think analytically, validate your decisions with data and use it to consult and convince your peers.
- You are therefore a strong communicator and problem-solver.
- You have a university degree in Marketing, Business or related.
- You have excellent oral and written English communication skills, additional languages are a plus.
What else is in for you?
- Be part of a caring, innovative and international team and take our product to the next level! We know we have a lot to do and are looking forward to your contribution and influence with your holistic and analytical mindset !
- Work easily from home or come to a sunny office located in Friedrichshain.
- Get a subsidy on your monthly BVG ticket and your Urban Sports Club membership.
- Use our premium membership to find caregivers for your loved ones.
- Benefit from our company pension.
- Help yourself on fruits, drinks, ice cream, cereals and more.
- Have a great time at events like Third-Friday-drinks, sport and cultural events, brunches & lunches.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Send us your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org