Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
For our office in Munich, we are looking for a Technical SEO expert to shape Stylight’s organic visibility in 16 countries. As part of a cross-functional team, you will be responsible for auditing & improving Stylight’s on-page SEO.
- You discuss & shape Stylight’s SEO vision and strategy together with Stylight’s Head of Brand & Content Marketing and CMO.
- You take full technical ownership of the growth of Stylight’s SEO traffic and revenue in all 16 markets.
- You advise and collaborate directly with engineers, marketeers and product owners to push for relevant SEO best practices and evangelize technical SEO within the company.
- For you, technical site audits are like treasure hunts, and you are always ready to start digging: You research, explore, diagnose and execute opportunities to optimize Stylight’s 16 websites as well as houseofsneakers.de.
- Based on your findings you’ll make well-informed, scalable recommendations for increasing Stylight’s traffic and revenue from Organic Search.
- You keep pace with SEO, search engine and internet marketing industry trends and report changes as needed.
- You have at least 4 years of experience working on SEO for enterprise-level sites, including e-commerce sites.
- You have experience in quantifying marketing impact and SEO performance combined with a strong understanding of technical SEO (crawlability, indexation, canonicalization etc.).
- You show high attention to detail and you possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to dig extensively into metrics and analytics.
- You have good skills in SQL, advanced Excel, Google Analytics and Screaming Frog.
- You’re not a developer, but you easily understand & dig through websites’ source code (HTML, CSS, JS, PHP).
- You are a great team-player who through your technical SEO knowledge supports the team in growing editorial organic traffic.
- You have experience in growing high visibility companies to become best in class in SEO.
- You are proactive, hands-on and able to independently execute technical SEO improvements.
- You ideally have some experience in developing links in compliance with Google’s Webmaster Guidelines.
Your Future Brand & Content Marketing Team
- We are an international team of marketing geeks, visual designers and SEO pros.
- We create and spread cool content on relevant on- and offline, social and professional channels.
- We continuously work on our goals and are never satisfied with the status quo.
- We tackle problems with automated processes and love 80-20 solutions.
- We make sure everyone, everywhere knows about Stylight.
- We always strive for the best.
Why Join Stylight?
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments. Our company language is English.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- At Stylight being part of ProSiebenSat.1 you will meet and exchange knowledge with SEO expert from many other companies in the ProSiebenSat.1 Media group.
- A personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth.
- We are family-friendly and enjoy spending time with one another outside of working hours from board game evenings and BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany) in the city-center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Up for the Challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English! Your contact: Laura Grassl.